Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Windows 10 Internet issue

I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10, however I'm experiencing lots of issues with my Internet on said computer since. It works fine on Windows 7, but when the update goes through it says my ethernet and WiFi connections are 'limited' and it refuses t...

Balfouri by Neighbour
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone have a secondary router that can do this?

I've been reading on forums, as I'm excited to get Optik TV at my place. On one forum, a guy claims to have replaced the Telus router, with his personal one. I'm just wondering if this is possible, because one less box on the office desk would be gre...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail - it's TOO SOON!

Telus is our home phone provider. Ever since we moved the voicemail is kicking in after only 2-3 rings. It's physically impossible to ANSWER the phone in time. I keep going through all the v/m options and cannot find where to control the number of ri...

Resolved! Is the USB port on the latest Telus modem active?

Hi all. New member. Long time Shaw customer, fed up finally. Switching to Telus soon.I have a question regarding the v1200t modem, is the USB port active? I have USB connected network storage, and if I could consolidate, and lose my personal router, ...

Zman2k2 by Ambassador
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a Specific Phone Number

I'm currently living in Calgary, but if I wanted an Edmonton phone number for a land line, could I add it using the smart call feature? I know that with VoIP, you are not bound by hardwiring and can have any area code anywhere, but there are limitati...

CIS430 as a slave STB unit

I am moving to Telus Optik TV at the end of the month. I will get free rental for a new PVR plus 2 more boxes as a new client. Someone gave me a CIS430 PVR and I know Telus won't allow 2 PVRs In a single household. Can the onsite technician change th...

nchang99 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus bill has not shown up in epost since 2013

Has anyone else had the issue where their telus bill just stopped showing up in epost? I haven't got a bill in epost from telus since Oct 2013. I've tried deleting and re-adding the account but every time the telus site pops up saying they are experi...

Tinder by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange Issue

So i am on telus 100, I have a linksys gig switch between ONT/TELUS TV ROUTER/LINKSYS WRT 1900ac.So wired and wireless i see 90 to 103 speeds but that is not to issue, when i am on my cell and or laptop googleing and what not while seeing those speed...

Friendliest neighbours