Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Email address

When sending an email the from address shows "janian3" iancam9@telus.net. The part that is inbetween < > is not my correct email address how do I go about putting the correct email address in this location. I keep getting phone calls from individuals...

IAC by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! home phone dialing

Can you set up my phone so it's 10-digit dialing to anywhere in North America? It's tedious and frustrating to be reminded to dial "1" even when dialing 800 numbers; this is not smart at all!!!!! your system should tell if I am dialing long-distance ...

lifengwu by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! promotions

My wife and I have just split up and the Telus account was always in her name. Recently we closed her account and now I've opened up an account in my name by moving the bundle over to my account. Would I qualify for the promotion (in this case its th...

trapper by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security Software

For the past 6 years I have used Norton as my security for my personal desk and laptops.I also have or am using Internet EXplorer as my main search program but that is another issue..I really want/need to simplify what I am using and wonder whether t...

Ric by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TELUS.NET Email Security

I've recently been reconsidering which provider I use for my primary email address. Instead of trusting companies like Google and Hotmail, I'd like to prefer companies like TELUS, a company that is Canadian owned and has a strong emphasis on customer...

rdivanas by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Screen goes Blank no service

Then message on screen Unable to display video service over HDMI.HDCP link integrity check failed(H1005)Telus has had problems with HDMI for 5 years at least with TV and now watching The Grammys it lets me down.Last Saturday I had a problem were the ...

kruisey by Advisor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cell phone

Can I cancel my home phone and use the same phone number for my cell phone?

Resolved! External Hard Drive

Hello,We have installed and formatted an external hard drive. How can we set up the PVR to record programs on the external hard drive and transfer previously recorded programs from the PVR to the hard drive?

DonLynn by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signing up for tv/internet

so yesterday i signed up for optik tv/ telus 50 internet. i get a phone call about 3 hours later.. goes straight to my voice mail doesnt even ring.. the guys says hi, were sorry but we cannot put you on telus at the moment as there are no more availa...

Paskell by Helpful Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos