Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! paper bill fee

I am paying my bill to keep my credit in good standing but I strongly object to be charged for my bill. I want to go on record by saying this is ridiculous. I am in support of thousands of postal workers. I would like to think that you would want you...

cramberg by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calendar

Thanks for your lovely Calendar BUT please note that your May photo shows a colourful woodduck, saying " can be found in Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Provinces. The children in my house have often seen the woodduck here in British Columbia. They wond...

Resolved! Billing

Why do every telus bill be wrong and i have to be several hours on hold on the telephone waiting for someone to answer?/ It stinks Terry

twcoish45 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Blocking Stopped Working

Greetings, On November 29th, *67 stopped working on all calls made to Germany. So now my number always displays on someone's caller ID, even when I do *67. Telus says that they can't fix this. Is there another way to block my number? Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What do I need?

Greetings, I have few years old LG HD tv with 1080 dpi. I have a home computer PC running XP. I want to run Netflix movies on my tv and play movies on a player while getting the best out of my tv. I don't believe I have enough internet speed for play...

Kitlani by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending email out of Canada

I had my telus email address opened to use internationally. I am currently in Palm Springs California and I can receive emails but cannot reply or send emails. What settings do I need to change on my IPad 2 for this to work.

Farwell by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet access

Internet access drops out for awhile then comes back on all by itself during evening hours?This happens especially between the hours of 8pm and midnight.

Resolved! Actiontec v1000H Bridging

Hi! I currently have an Actiontec V1000H as a modem for the Telus50 internet connection... The router is very capable on delivering proper connection although its range is rather limited... I recently purchased an ASUS RT-n66u to solve the range prob...

Tablet connectivity to WiFi

I'm tying to connect a LePan tablet to our household WiFi, and I keep getting the message that there is an Authentication problem.

mjr by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos