Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Voice Mail Map

Greetings, I received an email saying that there are changes coming to my voicemail. I downloaded the user guide, but it doesn't include a map of the new menu structure, like the old guides did. Does anyone know where I can get a diagram of the new v...

Shane by Leader
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What's the benefit of router-Which's the best brand?

I'm not too familiar with the term "Router" never had it. In All my PCs owned so far-I've seen Wi-Fi no connected and my current isn' the exception. I've a HP-2TB loaded with-Wind's 8.1 Pro. ea. time I click on settings I see that icon like a mini PC...

v9 by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actiontec T1200H

I recently had my modem/router upgraded to an Actiontec T1200H, with booster attached to Cat 5 some distance away. Can I attached a WD 1T Elements hard drive to the T1200H? I would like to have my video files available to all my network devices.

I need a good(?) reason to cancel the contract

I want to cancel the 2 year contract (7~months left), due to the internet keeps dropping. The internet service has been dropping whole day today.It was like once~twice a day, which i am already pissed off. Today, since 9am, none of the connections la...

2014-10-04 21_19_44-Actiontec - Internet Explorer.png 2014-10-04 21_45_20-Actiontec - Internet Explorer.png 2014-10-04 22_11_02-Actiontec - Internet Explorer.png 2014-10-04 22_21_47-Actiontec - Internet Explorer.png

Custom Toll-free number

Greetings, I would like to get a specific toll-free number. Does TELUS offer all toll-free numbers? Or do they only have certain 'blocks' that they can sell? Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

YAY!

Here's a Shout Out to Kevin & Gord, two Telus guys who are in town especially to install Optik in our neighbourhood. They went above & beyond with a number of my neighbours, completing installs through a number of difficult or broken underground cond...

NFtoBC by Community Power User
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos