Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! When is Telus going to upgrade the service in Kaslo BC. to allow more ports.... Everyone waiting!?!?

When is Telus going to upgrade Kaslo region. There are many people here on a waiting list to get service. The standard answer from Telus is there are no available ports. We basically have to wait for someone to die or leave. It just makes no sense wh...

Blue3030 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLNA Capability

As an Optik TV customer I wonder why the Telus/Cisco set-top boxes are not configured with DLNA capability to allow access to other in-home media servers (Serviio or Plex for example). This feature would eliminate the need to add additional network c...

jgrant911 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus, you waste our time by

Continually mailing and Emailing me trivial Optic TV offers which don't state anything useful. "The most HD, free equipment & more; get Optik TV for $20/mo" The latest Email says get Optic TV for only $20 per month.That is just trash talk, which I'll...

GerryH by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boosting Actiontec's signal the hard way

The Telus modified Actiontec V1000H' range is abismal. Presently in my home the range appears to splutter out at about 20 feet. Unfortunately Telus has **bleep**ed up this perfectly functional piece of equipment by removing, amongst many others, brid...

MMounteer by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Router Antenna

My 25Mbps is great everywhere in the house, except the kitchen. I have relocated the router for some improvements, but I'm thinking of now replacing the antenna.why does some routers have one external antenna and some routers need have two antennas?w...

xl by CPU Alum
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! router without wifi

Hi there,I would like to have a router with a switch on/off for the wi-fi connection. Not sure if I have to call Telus representative to replace the existing one witch has no on/off option for wi-fi.Thank you!

mariana by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet "New Customer"

Just wondering what a "New Customer" is, exactly? Just not subscribed for 90 days? Is it based on account holder's name? Phone number? Address? If two people lived at a single residence, already have an existing account under 1 person's name and were...

soli2de by Connector
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Connection on Telus provided Laptop but on all other Devices

Hi there, I received the HP Laptop as incentive to sign a contract with telus. I have problems all the time with connecting said laptop. All other devices (tables, phones, laptops) continue to connect uninturupted but the laptop I got from Telus wont...

cwhyte by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet connection

How do I add my desktop computer to my internet connection? Does not have a WiFi. I've always used it to do offline writing.

s1im-pkns by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos