Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! What if the chat rep makes an error?

ok here we go. long time mobility customer so telus sways me over to tv-internet package.I call in to sign up and the Essentials package don't look too good but that is the offer.The call center rep agrees and suggests moving up to a higher level so ...

vanbc by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paper Bill Fee

Hi There, I was told by one of your agents over the phone to contact you through the neighbourhood service. I am concerned about the $2 charge for a paper bill. We have been Telus customers for many years now and have always kept our account current ...

JL by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modem Problems

When my home is being called or puts out a call for some reason my internet disconnect moments later. This problem has been happening ever since I got a new modem. I don't know if it's the modems fault or how it was setup but I need a solution to thi...

Dennis by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

re breakdowns

I would like to know how I can contact someone of authority to discuss my concerns with my service I have had a service provider here three times and my system continues to have problems at least once a week Today was the worst of all when the pvr bo...

toots08 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overage charges to implemented later 2014

Telus has upgraded its systems to allow for daily Internet usage monitoring via your Telus online account. To be rolled out April 21 2014 The first stage is for you to learn how much data you use per month and if you need to go to a higher Internet p...

nasty by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos