Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Type of wire

Hello I am developing my basement. I am going to be installing connections for TV and/or phone. I am wondering what type cable I need to install. Cat 5, 5e or cat 6 thanks

mgadde by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet 100 - Edmonton

I know this is a sore topic of discussion for the many TELUS customers that are still stuck on VERY slow internet. (sorry) I'm currently in a GPON area and am having a difficult time getting answers as to when my area will be upgraded to CE...living ...

perks for new customers

Wondering if it's possible for existing customers to take advantage of the perks/bonuses advertised for new customers? Seems to me like it would be a good incentive for those of us who've been with Telus for years, and are actually shopping around, t...

dani by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet on mobility prepaid phone

Does anyone know if it is possible to set up the internet browser online, without incurring the two dollar fee?The add-ons do not include the internet, just messages.

tessa by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Actiontec admin interface gives empty response

Hey, When trying to connect to my admin interface through 192.168.1.254 to my ActionTec 1000, I get an empty response. I tried with both wifi and ethernet, and through chrome / safari, even with wget... all empty response bodies. This appeared all of...

charlesf by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cisco windows ce 5.x operating system

the windows ce 5.x operating system is 7 years old, when do you plan to udate this system as microsoft will soon not be supporting this version ce 5.x.is there a set top box in the near future as cisco no longer makes the cis430 or the cisco isb7050....

bctjoe by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos