Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Not getting the speeds paid for

Hi, I switched to telus from shaw about two weeks ago. For the first week, the internet was perfect, but since a couple days ago I've noticed a big dip in the quality. I have Telus 25, but when I run speedtests I find that I generally get anywhere fr...

Contacts

Why do the ideas links not work. Doesn't Telus want ideas?

A3a14203 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Actiontec V1000H Modem/Router HPNA failure

Intermittent "signal lost" on Optic TV following initial installation; close coordination with installing technician resulted in replacement of faulty modem/router.after 18 days of frustrating trouble shooting. Although the TV signal was "lost" at re...

Internet Availability

I live in a small hamlet just outside of Camrose called Ohaton. We are tired of crappy internet out here and no choices. Are you guys ever going to make your services available to smaller communities.

High speedtest for slower actual

Hi there: We recently went from internet 15 to internet 25. With the 15 package we were mostly getting 15 on speedtest, and now at 25 we are mostly getting 25 on speedtest. So that's ok. We had a tech in to do this, so afaik we have the latest in equ...

Internet Availability

Hi, Who can I speak with to request Internet in my neighbourhood. I live right across the street from Edmonton in Parkland County, in an area with approximatley 200 homes. We use a radio-based Internet provider and it's generally unreliable and slow....

nfs0623 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do you request call logs?

We never had caller ID and *69 was aparently turned off on the line. looking for a way to request the call logs for my house phone. law enforcement can obvously request them how dose an individual request them for themselves?

robynb1 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages

I accidently deleted all my text messages, can I retreive them?

saleck by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos