Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Port 80 blocked and video surveillance

Port 80 blocked and video surveillance I use a CCTV system where the server has a web base access point for the user to enter from a remote location such as their home. This uses port 80 which Telus blocks by nature UNLESS you subcribe to their buisn...

John2 by Helpful Neighbour
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help with replacement battery for modem.

My modem backup battery pack was beeping. A new battery will arrive this week but I can't find a way to open the device. It is a white box with no apparent opening. The telus rep said the cover would pop off but I've had no luck. Has anyone had any l...

Ssid

I got optik Internet and I changed the ssid. I had an issue connecting so I reset the modem. Now the old network ssid still shows up as well as the new one. Help

Jneil by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-Fi Speeds dropped

Starting on January 20, we noticed a severe decrease in our wifi speeds at home. We went from around 18-20mb download speed to around 1-3mb. Nothing in our house has changed, nor have we had new neighbours. This is a speed test I took today, the 25th...

AW1996 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Busy Greetings not working

Greetings,I recorded a busy greeting and turned it on. But if I'm on the phone and someone calls, they hear the main greeting. Is the busy greeting incompatible with visual call waiting?Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up Combined voicemail

Greetings,Does Combined voicemail allow you to use a cellphone as your secondary number? Or does it have to be another landline?Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot upload images to facebook while hard wired only

Just got Telus Internet25. All computers/devices, wireless & wired working fine, but the only thing I can't do is upload images to facebook on one windows 7 PC.This only occurs on one computer (I have 4 in total on the home network) , and only when w...

Home Internet Data Usage Meter not accurate!

I have been finding the Telus Data Usage Meter frustrating to use. I moved from Shaw where data was not capped, to Telus with a 250GB cap. For the last few months I have been closely monitoring internet data usage and noticed that the meter does not ...

Friendliest neighbours