Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Why is the connection to Europe so slow?

I have some servers to manage in Amsterdam which are just 1 hop away from AMSIX. When I download/upload a file from/to it I get about 50kB/s!This is the tracert: 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms RT-N56U[192.168.10.254] 2 2 ms 1 ms 1 ms 10.145.226.1 3 19 ms 19 ms ...

roger21 by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

new theme pack subscription issues

I just upgraded my cable through manage my channels online at telus.com to 2 theme packs. I have the email confirmation but the new channels still wont appear. Just a black screen. Why wont the new channels let me watch? I dont even seethe channels w...

Norton upgrade kills VPN....

I got a message that the old Telus protection is going out and to upgrade to the new Norton protection. Now my VPN connection will not work. Have tried the basic getting rid of it and redoing the VPN network connection. Worked just fine pre software ...

Alias email just disappeared.

How could my alias that has been functioning for roughly 20 years have just disappeared from my account and no record of the change been recorded?

BigFamily by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pvr on demand shows

I want to watch a movie but it is not available for much longer and I'm not home much. Just wondering if I can order it and pvr it to watch it later.

Every 4-5 minutes sound craps out

Have had Optik TV for more than 5 years now. 5-6 months ago the sound starting crapping out. It sounds like it distorting. I would turn the TV off and back on again and it would be fine for another 4-5 minutes and it would do it again. Got a sound ba...

Hoof by Just Moved In
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fibre Service in Aspen Woods in Calgary

My 'hood is available for fibre based on telus's map here: https://fibre.telus.com/calgary/availability/However when I call I am told there is fibre in the neighbourhood but no cabinet (??) - Any way of getting fibre service, or do I have to move the...