Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Service Agreement

I've been in touch with the Telus call centre represenatives about this, but I was wondering if anyone else had any input. I signed up for a 3 year service agreement with Telus for phone, satelite, and internet. However I find the 6mbps internet spee...

Blu-ray player codes

i'm looking for the code for Sony BDP-s390 blu-ray player. The 42 code listed for Sony does not work.

DewiSant by Connector
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please run auto Channel Search

Hello, My TV keeps showing only this message; "please run auto channel search." Also any buttons of the remote control does not work exepting on/off. I have no idea how to deal with it. I guess my 5 year son treated the remote unproperly while I did ...

syleeee by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

using my own modem to switch Actiontec and second router

subject says it all. is there a way to connect my own modem so that i can use a switch to use both my Actiontec v1000h and my linksys router at once without bridging? trying to run a server with one of my desktops and it wont go "online" with actiont...

mizz3r0 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Actiontec bridge mode

Simple question, I really want to switch from shaw over to telus internet The only hurdle is the actiontec Simple question, will telus tech support put the actiontec into bridge mode for me or not?

Slow internet in small towns

When does Telus plan to upgrade their internet in small towns? All I can get in Beaverlodge, AB is high speed 6. Yet in Grande Prairie 40km away they can get optic TV and 25 mbps speeds. It's a little frusterating when you need to run updates or down...

gldragon by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HF Ham RFI on Optic TV

I have a Ham radio license. When using the ham radio there is interference on my Telus Optic TV. I have tried many things to solve the problem..... ie. ferrite chokes, grounding etc and nothing has worked. Is there any way to have the Telus Optik TV ...

Beagles by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos