Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

internet

Why is it that for the past week my internet (wifi) keeps cutting out at night? Like starring around 4 pm it will cut out on and off and gets worse after 8pm ..

chely by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

T1200H Guest Account

Hi there. Hopefully I can get a solid answer to my question....I've been trying to get help from tech support, and I have been getting mixed answers (possible, not possible etc) so I hoping the forums here can help. I have a T1200H Gateway. I would l...

Carlg by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Turbo Tax discount

Didn't know where to post this.....every year there is an email from Telus offering a discounted Turbo Tax program for doing our Income tax....have they stopped this ???

Email delivery delays

I have been experiencing very significant delays in delivery of some emails. They are usually mass mailings from some organization. For example, a Best Buy email advertising a one-day flash sale. The email shows in Telus Webmail as having been sent o...

geezer by Friendly Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus is a scam

I sign up a telus TV services for my mom with a 3 years agreement. after a year of servces, i was told the prices can change anytime Telus want, and if we want to get out of the services, we need to pay a penality for it. I used to work for one of th...

sammyluk by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TELUS instructions re ssl conflict?

confused on the correct ssl and port settings for imap on my imac Here says no ssl : http://business.telus.com/en/business/support/collaboration/business-email/how-to/how-to-set-up-your-email-on-any-computer Here says use ssl http://www.telus.com/en/...

Bpruner by Friendly Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Low frequency hum in audio from radio stations.

I am experiencing a low frequency hum when listening to the radio stations located in the musicroom. I am using the audio output RCA jacks to my house audio system. The hum is also present when listening through the TV via the HDMI connection. The hu...

Friendliest neighbours