Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

unknown port forwarding on T1200H

Recently I upgrade the modem/router to Actiontec T1200H, and noticed that I have inbound port 4nnnn,or 5nnnnn, or 6nnnnn forwarded to my Windows PC. If I deleted the port forwarding, it will come back immediately. Norton says I have no virus, but thi...

SC by Organizer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fantasy sports network hd

Can't believe this garbage channel was added 921.Telus sure reads the ideas thread what people WANT. Only reason this channel is even on is because it's fight networks other dumb channel! (Cancon)Who's going to watch let alone pay for this failure ch...

Resolved! Can I move my modem?

Looking to move my modem to a different room, would I have to get a Telus tech out for that or is it something I could possibly tackle?

T1200h to WCB3000N wifi extender over coax?

I have the T1200h and the WCB3000N wifi extender. I would like to put the extender in a room that only has coax. Do I still need another device to utilize the coax to connect the two? I see the extender uses MoCA and the T1200h uses HPNA? Help/clarit...

jazzycat by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

email disappearing

I am running a mac with yosemity and mail.app. Lately I don't get all emails that others have sent and they are not in junk. I am also having emails vanish from my inbox and other filters on my email program on my mac before I can do anything with th...

lyewchan by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet 25 availability

I just learned that internet 25 is not available at my location (Esquimalt BC) are there any plans to improve speeds in and around Victoria in the near future? I have internet 15 with only 150 GB data