Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! NAS - ActionTec Router

I was wondering if the USB port on the V1000 router allows a NAS drive? If not, will there ever be a firmware update that allows it?

Prices keep going up and up and services still suck

Anyone else fed up with the greedy system, minor changes and costs of those changes passed on to existing customers, not really used to obtain new customers, any one think that's fair, and maybe it's time to drop the services from TELUS in mass, boyc...

Brunan by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Telus

Do you think telus should go back to USA ?

Brunan by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ir repeater

Is there an IR repeater for the Telus box . Would love to mount it behind my new flat screen hanging on the wall.

Warrenf by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

When is internet going to be available in my area?

VeeCee by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A Modem Question.

Have an ActionTek 1000 modem. For the last 7-8 hours, the large button on the rightside (or bottom if upright) calle Wi-Fi Protected Setup has been glowing RED. It's almost always Green. Sometimes it will blink Red for a few moments, but it's usual s...