Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! When can I change my Internet plan in Calgary SW?

Hello.I live in Calgary SW and I use Internet 15 plan with Telus optic TVI would like want change my Internet plan but this area does not available for high speed Internet.Also unlimited data add-on is not available.Every month I used over 350GB and ...

Yung by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Dual band Telus routers, they are testing a few!

So hopefully he said they will come out by the end of this year! any one know of this?aslo in my other post, they said it extender that connects to the modem to make the tvs work. ETC. (telus tv access point). is their a picture of it on their websit...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sat in rv ?

Looking to put a sat in my rv how do i do this its on an acreage and never moves

Campjeff by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why are ports 80 and 443 still closed?

I was considering switching from Shaw which allows people to run web servers on their network, but recently has jacked up their fees. However, I just learned that Telus is still blocking essential ports. It sells it as "security feature", but anyone ...

rumpel by Just Moved In
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

New actiontec web6000 WiFi extender

So I'm loving this new extender,28 yards form my house I get 78mbps,40 yards I get 48mbps and in my basement I get 85mbps with 20.82 upload speed,this new extender is a beast..Thanks Telus..

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

trouble uninstalling incompatible Telus Security on Windows 10

tried to install Telus Security after upgrade to Window's 10 using Window 7 compatibility setting. Now, cannot get it to finish installing or to uninstall it. Keep getting notice to re-start to finish install but nothing happens expect another messag...

gar by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos