Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Why is TELUS oversubscribing GPON splitters already?

I've been fortunate enough to have TELUS fibre internet for a few years now and recently, after refusing to pay $125 a month for Internet 150 (even though residents in Drayton Valley and Drumheller only pay $75), downgraded to Internet 100. Prior to ...

Resolved! How long does a suspension last?

We forgot to pay our bill and our account got suspended. We payed the bill shortly after losing Internet/TV (the same day we lost it). How long do suspensions last?

Firefly by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What should my IPV6 settings be on my Airport Time Capsule?

So apparently the IPV6 protocol is working, as I am looking at our Actiontec t1200 settings. So my question is to have our Airport Time Capsule (model 802.11ac), able to connect to IPV6? So I have the time capsule set up as our main router, so the po...

Been by Friendly Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't I program my soundbar with the slim line 2 remote?

I have a Samsung soundbar but it won't sync with my remote. I can turn the TV (samsung) and box off with the telus remote. I have to use the sound bar remote to adjust volume. If I'm unavailable to sync I guess I'll deal with it. I've tried all the c...

Mekano by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about attainable line rates and Internet 100

Greetings,I have recently moved into an apartment in Prince George, B.C. and I currently have Telus Internet 50. When I was first getting the service installed, I had originally ordered Internet 100, however, the technician ran into some issues with ...

Hyperius by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Install - old equipment

I'm a new customer, had my install just a week ago. PVR, one wired and one wireless digital box. Noticed quite quickly that the PVR is *extremely* slow to respond to the remote in comparison to the other boxes and much slower than I recall our inlaws...

cellarboy by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PVR Recordings disappearing.

Recordings on my Optik TV are disappearing/ being automatically deleted even though the storage is not even half used. Even shows that were just recently recorded. Anyone know why this is happening or how to stop it?