Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

email troubles after moving

Have recently moved to alberta from BC and is keeping my telus email. What settings do I need to change in order to set up my email on my mobile devices and computers?

Folstar by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! magicJack Error 3002

I use a magicJack plus 2014 dongle for VOIP calling. It works until I get a cryptic "Error 3002" message. Rebooting the modem clears the problem but only temporarily. I have tried changed the Ethernet cable between the device and the router (Actionte...

AbbyLad by Connector
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actiontec T2200H

Just wondering when the Actiontec T2200H will be available? We think the Actiontec V1000h we have now is ready to pack it in so will be needing a replacement. Cheers

MCFIT by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of Internet

I have a Gigaset 587 Telus Internet receiver box and a D-Link Dir 615 router feeding a Mac OS latest version computer. Recently, the Telus Gigaset box drops the internet connection every few minutes during use, particularly when accessing web sites w...

Is there a Place.....

I would like to know if there is a place where instead of having to call and be put on hold for 30 mins or more, where the answers to questions like for what I had happen to my remote could be answered? my question was why did the remote all of the s...

repair service

my phone has busy signal so can't phone out and callers get busy signal though phone isn't in use.

Resolved! Unwanted calls

How can I stop calls coming to my home phone at all hours of the day and night. There is no identification of the caller's name or number and when I answer, mobody answers my "hello." This morning, I waited on the line for a couple of minutes and the...