Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Hf ham radio issues

I am a ham radio operator and have a hf station at my house. Whenever I transmit I pixel the tv and sometime have to restart the box. I know this is a known issue and was wondering if Telus has come up with a fix

J20 by Organizer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

myTelus.telus.com Hompage loads slow using Firefox browser

When i open my homepage (myTelus.telus.com) the date in the right top corner is 1 day ahead and the the Top Stories section loads very slowly. after a minute or so the date shows the correct day and the Top Stories loads. I try Internet explorer V11 ...

Gman63 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

temporarily suspend service

Hi i am on vacation i ask agent to suspended my service on 30th March till 29 July it is done but they charge me on 20 April for service plz check and solve the problem my account number 6005411507

rizan by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tp link wireless adapter not working

Hi i have a tp link 300 mbps mini n usb adapter and it is not showing up in my computer almost as if the connection is not working. I have tried everything including pushing the reset on it, resetting the internet box and unplugging it, uninstalling ...

dszucsko by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet 50 fibreoptic only gives me 2 mbps!!!

Hey, I just got fiber optic a couple of months ago. We got internet 50. I'm not really sure if 50 is supposed to mean 50 mbps or if it's just a general number or something. When I first got fiber optic it gave me about 25 mbps (download) on my ps4 co...

Porting Phone Number to a VoiP Service - Any Issues?

Are there any issues in porting an existing Telus assigned phone number to a VoiP service like Ooma? It will be running on my Telus Internet. There is a warning at the Ooma site that porting may interrupt internet service if you have DSL service.

RonAKA by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My download speed has dropped to almost nothing!

I live in Victoria near Beacon Hill park and the fastest download speed I can get is about 0.4 to 0.5 ...I'm paying for a 3.0 connection, btw. Here is the latest speed test from a few minutes ago:Last Result:Download Speed: 458 kbps (57.3 KB/sec tran...

looking for a support email

can't phone, have speech disability. Prefer email to chat. There isn't one as far as I can find for home support. Telus Mobility has an email (which is easily clicked on and well-serviced)

Friendliest neighbours