Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 65 replies
  • 2 kudos

Actiontec T1200H

I recently had my modem/router upgraded to an Actiontec T1200H, with booster attached to Cat 5 some distance away. Can I attached a WD 1T Elements hard drive to the T1200H? I would like to have my video files available to all my network devices.

I need a good(?) reason to cancel the contract

I want to cancel the 2 year contract (7~months left), due to the internet keeps dropping. The internet service has been dropping whole day today.It was like once~twice a day, which i am already pissed off. Today, since 9am, none of the connections la...

2014-10-04 21_19_44-Actiontec - Internet Explorer.png 2014-10-04 21_45_20-Actiontec - Internet Explorer.png 2014-10-04 22_11_02-Actiontec - Internet Explorer.png 2014-10-04 22_21_47-Actiontec - Internet Explorer.png

Custom Toll-free number

Greetings, I would like to get a specific toll-free number. Does TELUS offer all toll-free numbers? Or do they only have certain 'blocks' that they can sell? Thanks,Shane.

Shane by Leader
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

YAY!

Here's a Shout Out to Kevin & Gord, two Telus guys who are in town especially to install Optik in our neighbourhood. They went above & beyond with a number of my neighbours, completing installs through a number of difficult or broken underground cond...

NFtoBC by Community Power User
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Modem for high speed internet

I presently have both High Speed internet and Optic TV. I am getting a new Mac and do not need Optic TV. Will a MAC router connect with the existing Telus modem/router combination? I am getting the Mac Airport Extreme. Thank you.

guyharmer by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Service Suspension?

As my husband requires Chemotherapy treatments provided in another city, we will have to leave our home for up to 6 mos. Is it possible to suspend our home phone service during that period?

kajedu by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos