Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Currently Bundle our home/tv/phone/internet

We would like to drop our landline as my husband and I both have cell phones? Do we still need a landline for the internet or how does that work and will this cut down our cost on our bundled package? Thank you!

jrloewen by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UBB = Bad idea

So word is working around that Telus is planning to "activate" UBB on home internet plans (see here, here or this Reddit thread). I've been happy with my service since switching to Telus when Shaw was last considering this terrible business model (un...

Resolved! Youtube Being slow since may 28th

Everything was fine before then and all of a sudden it buffers very slow and is very choppy. This is should not be an issue because I have 50 download speed and all software up to date. Anyone know how I can fix this issue?

sainizpwn by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow Internet/Youtube

I have Optik tv/internet. http://Speedtest.net shows download currently at 15mbps, so my connection to Telus is good. But Youtube is so slow I can hardly watch anything - takes a few seconds for first image to appear... 10-15 seconds before it plays....

Glen by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nothing will connect to my telus modem

I just upgraded to Telus 25 only a few days ago and ever since, the network will appear, but nothing will connect to it. I replaced the modem with another telus one but the problem continues to be there. Its only the wifi, the ethernet still works, a...

Internet Jack Upstairs Doesn't Work

I moved in to my new place last week and I called the Telus moving representative to change my address and to cancel my home phone service (everyone in my family uses cell phones, so no need to pay extra)The call went smoothly and the person who help...

Vince604 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parental Control

Ok, here is a dumb question... with parental controls, when you set up each child, how does the parental control know who is using it??? Do you need a sign in on windows for each child? ThnxMark.

mkdaigle by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

door to door sales

please teach your door to door sales people to respect peoples rights and wishes.I just had a rep at the door who, when I said I was not interested in any form of contract, did not of have respect to say OK and leave but turned and called me crazy Th...

DALEXVBC by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos