Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Internet, Phone , TV

Is it possible that a service technician have done something wrong with intent on the telephone line (TELUS box outside the house) to make your internet , telephone and TV shut off after 24 hours of upgrading the internet speed? He doesn't want me to...

unwanted calls

My landline seems to be getting more toll free numbers and unwanted solicitation numbers. Can I block these numbers somehow? I am on the do not call list.

candace by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do I stop getting faxes on my private phone line?

It seems that every few days we receive multiple tries from a business to fax us on our home personal land line. Is there any way to track what the actual phone number is of this business so we can contact them? or is there a way we can stop the call...

More fun with Favorites

I added a couple of channels that are on free preview to My Favorites, but they wouldn't show up in the guide. It took me a while to figure out why. Turns out that back when I was trying to figure out how to get Subscribed channels only in the guide,...

show reminder

I would like to be able to set a reminder for a show I want to watch. Example-there is a show I want to watch this evening; a pop up reminder for the show , ( and a link) like Shaw offers, one minute before it starts, would be wonderful

hgolitly by Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question regarding IP Address

What exactly does Lease Time Remaining mean? I was assuming that it's the time until my modem IP address changes. But the Lease Time Remaining just resets every 24 hours and there are no changes to the IP address.

trofiz by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

telus webmail

How can I set up a shortcut for Telus Webmail; question mark Ralph Smith

Maytram by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet 100

Hello, just wondering when Telus Internet 100 will be available in the Kelowna BC area, and what will the installation be like, currently have Optik tv with Internet 50.

Glenn by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Land line phone

How would every one feel if their land line was their only link to the outside world and it was down for 5 weeks. Well that's where I'm sitting. Have phoned in to get it fixed and getting the run around. Oh, and one other thing, cell phones don't alw...

Upset by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos