Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

White Alcatel box

So I have wifi on my iPhone and iPad through telus working but have not had wifi connection to my pc. The lights on the white box are:Power - solid greenWan - solid greenLan 1 - constant red/yellow flashingEthernet cable connection on back of white b...

Tub111 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing default password of account on 192.168.1.254/

I was wondering if there was any way of changing the default password of the modem when you go on the http://192.168.1.254/ site. If you forget your password, all you simply need to do is enter the default password listed on the modem and you can cha...

asdfasdf by Just Moved In
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Telus Internet Team

I received an email from the "Telus Internet Team" asking me to take a short 7-10 minute survey. Is this a scam or legit?

RJL by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marketing Fail

Yesterday, I received an envelope from Telus containing a single bag of popcorn. First, while I understand that this is a gesture of appreciation to loyal customers, I am perplexed that such a company does not realize how wasteful this is. Telus has ...

nlacusta by Friendly Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use my own wifi router WITHOUT using bridge mode?

Since I'm using an old V1000H that is not working very well, how can I use my own router? The V1000H is too old that is doesn't even have bridge mode, or can I get an advanced one as replacement? I'm using 50M so it's supposed to be free right?

Cc2127 by Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot initialize

I have tried everything posted and nothing is working. It's been initializing for 10 minutes. Very frustrating because of course the 24/7 tech support is closed for the weekend. This has been happening for awhile now. I'm about ready to go to shaw

Wallace by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up Optik account behind a router (bridging mode)

I'm trying to set up my Optik account so I can use Optik on the go and I'm running into some problems. I have my actiontec v1000 operating in bridged mode and then my D-Link router providing Wifi to the rest of the devices. My Optik box is wired dire...

Reconnect

I just paid my late bill but to access Internet so i can finish my work as I'm working from home.

Venicio by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard wired 2mbps scene a few hours!

there was a random tv and INTERNET lost connection for a good 30 secs on monday night! and just up the street the alarm went out too! i think someone hit a poll. just on my gaming laptop hardwired in and did a speed test on my note 5 on my wifi from ...

Friendliest neighbours