Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Pvr on demand shows

I want to watch a movie but it is not available for much longer and I'm not home much. Just wondering if I can order it and pvr it to watch it later.

Every 4-5 minutes sound craps out

Have had Optik TV for more than 5 years now. 5-6 months ago the sound starting crapping out. It sounds like it distorting. I would turn the TV off and back on again and it would be fine for another 4-5 minutes and it would do it again. Got a sound ba...

Hoof by Just Moved In
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fibre Service in Aspen Woods in Calgary

My 'hood is available for fibre based on telus's map here: https://fibre.telus.com/calgary/availability/However when I call I am told there is fibre in the neighbourhood but no cabinet (??) - Any way of getting fibre service, or do I have to move the...

fm signal suddenly gone from telus cable feed

fm signal suddenly gone from telus cable feed...up until a week or two ago i picked up lots of fm stations directly off the main cable feed (not talking about the fm stations available on various tv channels). anybody else? i phoned Telus customer se...

Cannot add new email box... keep getting error message.

Whenever I go to my account and click "add new mailbox" I get this error message: "Unfortunately, we were unable to process your request. Our site is currently experiencing technical difficulties.Please try again later or chat with a TELUS agent now ...

Bees by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Screen list

My call screen list is full. I use it to screen frequent spam calls so I really don't know the numbers on it yet I need to enter the phone number to remove it from the list. How do I get a list of the numbers on it?

xray by Guardian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos