Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unsolicted paper mail

Does anyone else get frustrated by continual email from the Telus Satellite TV division addressed to: Resident address City, Province etc. This gets around the "no flyers" signs but since you are not on a mailing list, you can't get off it. This is j...

Resolved! Edmonton Fibre

I can see from https://fibre.telus.com/calgary that many areas in Calgary are getting telus fibre in the near future. Are there any plans for mass deployment of fibre in Edmonton? If I can get telus internet 100, there would be no more reason to choo...

Resolved! name on account

I need to add my husbands name to my phone number. We have different last names

Kay by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about slim remote

hi i just want to know how i can setup cable volume on my remote i just set up on my tv volume

gurpreet by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

program

i have a aveis lcd t.v and can ot get my sat remote to program any have any ideas?

Resolved! Wrong time on the receiver

I have had my receiver hooked up for a week now and it still shows the wrong time. It is 8 hours ahead? How do I change it? Thanks

Chantelle by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mystery port forwards

I went to setup a port forward and noticed a ton already in there, not sure who set these up, they were not here in the past, not sure if related to optik tv or other Telus or, does anyone know what they are? Only the first one is me port 443.

ports.jpg

Resolved! home accounts in only one name

why oh why cant telus accounts be accessed and changed by authorized adult householders? How frustrating to get all the info you need under generally asking questions but not being able to change or add services. Our telus account is in my name, my w...

flipphil by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer on 4th of July 2014 Internet doesnt work

I have just recently setup a new account with Telus, TV and Internet. It was installed on the 4th of July. The TV works fine, but the internet doesnt.I have been on hold and given false promises from telus agents from guatamala and Philipines that th...

seaners12 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos