Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Internet

How is it that I have been a customer for little over a month and have had a total of 5 techs come to our house to "fix" the internet we have the tv bundle and have internet 50. Interesting can't do anything on the internet because it's a 1.34 upload...

mlfitzy by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Searching for satellites Nimiq 82 & 91

I am looking for a satellite finder/dish pointer app for iPhone so that I can find out what trees I need to trim or to relocate my dish.... Suggested by Telus service rep appreciated

Donder by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet fine but wifi not!

This morning I noticed that my wifi is not working. But if you are hardwired from, the Internet works. I have already restarted my modem and it still isn't working! Is it down? I pay good money for things to work and this isn't the first time this ha...

Pamyla7 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! home phone

I have many calls from strangers claiming I called them.But I did not.How to solve this problem.I receive more than 100 calls daily.

leonid by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

V1000H - Wireless N VDSL Modem Router - Access Restrictions

Hi, I am contacting you all on behalf of my sister in law. She has Telus as an Internet service provider, and uses Actiontec V1000H router to connect wirelessly to the Internet. She has a son, and she wants to restrict wireless Internet access on his...

GW by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solved: 3rd Party Wireless Router for Telus TV/Internet

I don't know if anyone has been trying to figure this out over the years but i finally solved my dilemma. I've always hated the Actiontec router supplied by telus even after i received the T1200 upgrade that allowed bridging through one of the ports....

CanuckRS by Organizer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tv stuck on Netflix

I turned on my tv and it's stuck on channel 422, Netflix. None of the buttons on my remote do anything besides the on/off button.