Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! actiontec t1200

Why doesn't actiontec still sell the t1200 on there website? Is there a reason?

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actiontec v1000H - how to access WAN Address from the lAN

I have set up port forwarding on the Telus router so that I can monitor security devices remotely, and have set up my phone and tablet to do so. However, when I am at home I cannot access the WAN from my LAN, so the monitoring apps are not able to wo...

iharder by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pixelation?

dont know if anyone can help by past experience. I have 3 optic boxes. a main and 2 wireless The main unit is connected by coax and has worked perfect from day 1, never a glitch. The wireless has had pixelation issues since day 1 (don't use 3rd much ...

Resolved! Optik TV on the go

Does not work on iPad. Works on computer and iPhone. Does anyone know how to make it work. Have spend 3 hours waiting for telus techs

Kamu by Organizer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

T1200h Usb Dnla Support

anyone out there get dnla working off the usb on their t1200h gateway?option is there and with drive connected shows on my xbox and phone, not on computer. however it is only showing a few videos and pictures but missing most of it. like it isnt mapp...

internet

Just ran another speed test on my phone and tablet 43.97mbps and 14.92 upspeed Mbps with 3 TVs on high def and two tablets on 5g..dam that's good internet..shaw can't match that...ask for 50,get 60 Mbps,that's how you keep costumers happy..

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! optic TV and internet

Question, people with HD TVs, do you have you setting on 720p or 1080i,my tech put it on 720p,just wondering if I should put on 1080i..

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

again telus misses the boat

with 5 hghz built in to the t199h why does telus not enable it and drop your rang extenders, seems like a smart thing to do for cost savings, or is that why, telus hasn't figured out out to save money while crippling devices?