Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Shaw can put there Shomi where the sun don't shine..

Way to go telus not only crave but Netflix to,You guys are keeping up to the USA in your Tv updates,Keep it up Telus and Shaw is gonna put there tails between there leg and we will see a lot of shaw customers coming to the right side of the railroad ...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I bridged my t1200 - now how do I access its settings?

Hi. I have just had telus 100 installed. I wanted to use my current AirPort Extreme router. So I put port 1 into bridge mode. Everything is set up and working great. Now I would like to configure some settings on the t1200. Not sure how I log into it...

Hook up a router to my Actiontec T1200H

I have the Actiontec T1200H, one PVR and 3 digital boxes, along with the extender/booster. The T1200 is located in the master bedroom along with pvr hooked up via CAT5. The extender is located in the living room along with one digital box hooked up v...

BigB by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best way to use an airport extreme with Actiontech

Hello, I have seen some suggestions about this in the forums but wanted to get any fresh news. I tried it once before but ended up with double NAT.I think I may now understand a bit more and will try placing the Airport in the DMZ. Anyone who has don...

L.D. Admin.fee

I recently viewed my elderly father telus bill. There is a charge $4.95 L.D admin fee.Checking on line this charge is for grandfathered Long Distance Plans. I call it a penalty fee.My father pays a higher rate for L.D. $24.95 a month plus this admin ...

mullins by Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos