Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Optik TV go mobile app

Anybody know how to get the Optik TV app to run in the background on an Android (Samsung) so I can look at my email without shutting what i'm watching down?

Tober by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

T3200 bridge mode?

I am wondering if anyone knows if the T3200 will do bridge mode on Port 1 like my current modem will? Telus is coming next week to upgrade me to 150. I'm hoping that I can just enable bridge mode and be done with the install. Thanks

Resolved! Control Projector with Slimline 2 remote

Hello, I would like my Slimline 2 remote to control my projector. It would be set up as my "TV". My projector is a Panasonic PT-AE7000. I have already tried the Panasonic codes, and they don't seem to work. Any suggestions, or can Telus add projector...

Furnace by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Sony XBR850C Purple with Telus 4k box!

Hi all, when I change the resolution on the box to output 4k @ 24 or 60hz I get picture and sound, but the picture is purple!Anyone know how to fix this? If I change it to 1080p the color is normal....

Hellfire by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VDSL2 Profiles

I am in an Extended Reach Area. Here are my stats:Line Rate:32768 Kbps3178 KbpsAttainable Line Rate:33448 Kbps3472 KbpsSNR:5.9 dB6.6 dBAttenuation:(DS1)23.8, (DS2)69.4 dB(US1)10.4, (US2)56.7 dBPower:18.6 dBm9 dBm I am on a VDSL2-8B profile. My questi...

PatrickS by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Legacy channel packages and new package comparison

Hi, I wound up on a chat with TELUS agent who recommended I can get a cheaper tv service by switching from a 5 theme pack @ 9.00 to a 6 theme pack package for a cheaper price. I tried to explain to the agent that my packages weren't called the same t...

teltech by Just Moved In
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos