Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wifi

I just measured out how far my WiFi extender will go on my old Samsung tab 3 on 5ghz,that's not on any sort of plan,pure WiFi and I can go 38 yard form my house and still do google search..And on my nexus 5 cell phone I can go almost 50yards on WiFi....

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

i need a list of equipment and who does the upgrades?

i need a list of telus's equipment and who does the upgrades like digging to upgrade if they have to replace the line in front of my house under the ground? Canadian utility construction? can a telus customer service rep email me or reply on twitter ...

cafekief by Ambassador
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

over use

whats going on. my kids play online games and we watch moderate Netflix. somehow we are at 6gb in 48hrs

petersch by Just Moved In
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webmail "drafts" folder

When I put my cursor of the "drafts" folder of my webmail it shows 0 drafts but 11MB of data. Shouldn't it be 0 MB? What is the 11MB? Should I be concerned and try to clear it - emptying it doesn't get rid of the 11MB.

Jdubya by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Bridge V1000H VDSL modem. Firmware 31.121L.13

Telus have just installed my new VDLS link, I've just subscribed to the 25M down / 5M up.I need to bridge the VDSL modem to an ethernet port on THEIR supplied V1000H so I can use my Linux router with my new Telus connection.But Telus has removed the ...

politick by Neighbour
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Laptops?

I'm looking to buying a new laptop and am looking @ the dell xps15 touch 4gen Intel core i7 processor,anyone have any input on a good laptop,I won't support apple and have had good luck with my old dell desk top,the wife loves her Asus,but it's not 5...

rayrayjj by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why doesn't Telus fix their new Billing page?

I've told Telus a couple of times since the new customer web interface went live months ago that their Billing page is showing the wrong date range. It shows "Current Bill" and last month's date range, with the amounts to pay corresponding to the cur...

When is the next Telus price increase expected?

Telus seemed to change from annual increases to increasing some services twice a year. A $5 increase per service seems the standard ammount.Here's a brief summary of my increase since being locked into a 3-year contractMarch 2013 Internet increased b...