Internet & Home Phone
Forum discussion about TELUS Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Online Gaming

Hey Everyone! Wanted to start a thread for discussion around all things gaming. From PC gaming to consoles, everything and anything about games. Are you #TeamXbox or do you ride with SONY? Did you know that the inaugural TELUS Esports Series is under...

A-B by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Gmail Migration - New Support Content

Hey everyone, as many of you have noticed, since last year, we’ve been migrating customers to the new TELUS email powered by Google. Providing new benefits, such as: Triple your current storage space from 5 GB to 15 GB Being able to check your email ...

psl by Neighbourhood Alum
  • 61 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pvr on demand shows

I want to watch a movie but it is not available for much longer and I'm not home much. Just wondering if I can order it and pvr it to watch it later.

Every 4-5 minutes sound craps out

Have had Optik TV for more than 5 years now. 5-6 months ago the sound starting crapping out. It sounds like it distorting. I would turn the TV off and back on again and it would be fine for another 4-5 minutes and it would do it again. Got a sound ba...

Hoof by Just Moved In
  • 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fibre Service in Aspen Woods in Calgary

My 'hood is available for fibre based on telus's map here: https://fibre.telus.com/calgary/availability/However when I call I am told there is fibre in the neighbourhood but no cabinet (??) - Any way of getting fibre service, or do I have to move the...

fm signal suddenly gone from telus cable feed

fm signal suddenly gone from telus cable feed...up until a week or two ago i picked up lots of fm stations directly off the main cable feed (not talking about the fm stations available on various tv channels). anybody else? i phoned Telus customer se...

Cannot add new email box... keep getting error message.

Whenever I go to my account and click "add new mailbox" I get this error message: "Unfortunately, we were unable to process your request. Our site is currently experiencing technical difficulties.Please try again later or chat with a TELUS agent now ...

Bees by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Screen list

My call screen list is full. I use it to screen frequent spam calls so I really don't know the numbers on it yet I need to enter the phone number to remove it from the list. How do I get a list of the numbers on it?

xray by Guardian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos