XBOX ONE Support

SOLVED
Resident

XBOX ONE Support

Please develop Telus Optik Tv so that it is supported on the Xbox One. With the Xbox One trying to make itself the all-in-one and the one-and-only media entertainment system in people's living rooms, it would only be wise to take advantage of that and offer Telus Optik Tv for Xbox One (not to mention that Microsoft has sold over 3.6M units). In my opinion, you had a HUGE advantage over your competitors having the Optik Tv on the Xbox 360. It is a unique market that the other companies haven't successfully tapped into yet. I recently upgrade from an Xbox 360 and purchased an Xbox One, automatically assuming that since Telus was supposed to be a "leading edge" company, the Optik Tv would be compatible on it and I'd be able to connect to my PVR like with the Xbox 360. You can imagine how disappointed I was when I found out that Telus was discontinuing support for the Xbox 360 and had absolutely no plans for the Xbox One.  It's for that reason that I know there are many dissatisfied and disappointed Telus customers, including myself. Step up and make a move Telus.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Power User

Xbox support isn't really Telus' call. Microsoft sold off the Mediaroom software last year. Xbone support Is not going to happen. Xbox 360 support will be phased out and there is nothing that can be done. It's up to the company that owns the software now.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Power User

Xbox support isn't really Telus' call. Microsoft sold off the Mediaroom software last year. Xbone support Is not going to happen. Xbox 360 support will be phased out and there is nothing that can be done. It's up to the company that owns the software now.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post