cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-box one

rayrayjj
Rockstar

Is there any word if telus will bring back tv to the x-box one,it would sure be nice if they did..

5 REPLIES 5

cafekief
Ambassador

Ya, that would sweet if they did, i could give my new set top box to my sister if she wanted it and i use my xbox one with optik tv app on xbox one!! 😃

rayrayjj
Rockstar

Ya,I don't no why they don't have it for Xbox anymore,they have shomi on it but no crave or optic tv.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It will never happen for one reason. Microsoft sold off the Mediaroom software used to run Optik. The new owner discontinued Xbox support well over a year ago now. Telus was being nice leaving it on as long as they did since AT&T killed XBox support almost a year earlier.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

rayrayjj
Rockstar

@ nighthawk: Yip,your right, Ericsson now is  in control instead of microsoft...

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'd kill for PC support for Mediaroom/Windows Media Center. I know it exists but no provider has it enabled.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂