Wifi range extender not working

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Neighbour

So I called Telus the other day because my wifi was acting up.  The phone operator got my wifi back up and running but after I had hung up the phone I noticed my wifi range extender (wcb3000n which is plugged into my modem via Ethernet) has stopped working.  I have tried everything I know, restarting the modem and extender and switching out Ethernet cords to check if that was the problem but to no avail.  If anyone could somehow help me that would be awesome.

Community Power User
Community Power User

When you last talked to support, did they factory reset your wireless gateway?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Neighbour

I didn't,  so unless they did it on their side without me knowing, the answer is no,

Neighbour

Anyone got anything else to try?  Still having problems and resetting modem to factory settings didn't help.

Community Power User
Community Power User

Try calling them again. They will likely have a much faster solution.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂