Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Technicolor NH20T

I switched from Shaw to Telus PureFibre a little while back and had a Technicolor NH20T installed. As I already had a TP-Link Deco XE75 mesh system set up, it was easier to just put the NH20T in bridge mode, so that was the only hardware I received. ...

telus 5g hub

I ordered a 5g hub and signed up for a new plan. I was sent an external hub setup. The installer kindly installed an inside model. I am left with the external system. One agent told me to mail it back or sell it. Any thoughts about this?

HDB by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre Availability

Telus online tool says my unit does not have fibre. I’ve called in and told it’s not available.This building was built last year and my neighbor right beside me has Telus fibre. I have found the fibre line in my media cabinet. How can I actually spea...

Jerald by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Fiber Install in apartment complete crap

Just had telus bring fiber into our apartment building. Unfortunately being we had stacked conduits here they did not run fiber from the electrical room into each unit, instead used the existing Cat5E cables each unit. All I have to say is.... It suc...

Blackburn1 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus account issues

I am wondering if there is anyone who I can contact that is above a manager at Telus, I have spoken on several occasions to a Telus team member and a manager with no luck and would like to speak with someone of a higher authoritative figure in regard...

Leeysa by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-FI 6E

Had Telus install fiber in my apartment today. I was supposed to get wifi 6e but just gave me the boost wifi 6, tech said it wasnt in his work order but i made sure of it when talking to telus and said it comes with the plan I got. What should i do n...

Blackburn1 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New PureFibre user and got RT-AC87U error

As a new PureFiber user, I couldn't have internet access via WiFi for PC and ipad (hotspot worked). The error message was "RT-AC87U. Sign in with your ASUS router account". I came across a post that had a similar issue, but the solution was unclear? ...

Resolved! new digital box

I just hooked up my new digital box. With the pvr it replaced there was a search function for recordings so you could find programs or movies and set them to record. It seems that the only way to do that now is to page through the guide until you fin...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours