Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Telus delays to relocated service

I used Telus’ online tool to register my change of address and move internet service to my new home. The tool confirmed that no technician was required for service to be provided at the new address. However when I got there, it turned out that they d...

Badmove by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet disconnected without consent

Hey!I had a missed call today from a Telus agent saying that someone said they moved into our apartment and we were getting disconnected.We didn't get home until after normal buisness hours, but became very disappointed that we were cut off from our ...

Cant port forward 25565 for minecraft server

There are no options on my router login to even access port forwarding. I have a Telus Network hub. I also can't login to 192.168.1.254 I have to go to 192.168.1.63 and there are no options on my page to port forward. I would upload a screenshot if I...

Fibre terminal?

I am trying to install a Wi-Fi hub… I do have fibre, or at least I have been led to believe so, but my fibre terminal is not one of the two options described in the hub installation instructions - It is quite small, maybe a bit bigger than a deck of ...

MarieJ by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DSL Installation

I just got the Internet for Good with Telus. They wouldn’t offer self installation as the copper wiring needs an upgrade. Didn’t fully understand. But just wanted to know what to expect during the installation? And what areas of my house they would n...

JA90 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid-19 Link on Page

Good day, I notice that on your website, you still have a link for "Our response to Covid-19": https://www.telus.com/en/about/covid-19-updates?linktype=ge-footer. I believe this is now out date, especially since one of the sections on their states "m...

ABALLAM3 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horrible customer service

To set up a new order for home internet, an agent told me we did not need a technician to visit and just wait for a modem to be shipped out. But I did not receive a modem after waiting for a whole week. I had to call Telus and they said my order was ...

Cher1 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours