I am using the new T3200M modem with Telus 100 plan (down 100Mbps/ up 30Mbps). Here are the speed I can get from my devices:
- Direct wire: 85-90 Mbps ( never get over 95 Mbps, but still acceptable)
- Asus Zenbook laptop on 5GHz: around 90 Mbps
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 on 5GHz: around 90 Mbps
- iPhone 6+ on 5GHz: around 35-50 Mbps (sometime starts at 60 Mbps, but drop back to 50 Mbps in a couple seconds)
- iPhone 5e on 5GHz: around 50 Mbps
- iPad Air on 5GHz: same as iPhone 6+
Upload speed for all devices are good at about 28Mbps all the time.
I just wonder, all my Apple devices are AC wireless capable, but they just cannot get the full wireless download speed. Can any one help?