cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What number do I call for prompt assistance with an account issue? Waited over an hour and a half.

Bacchae
Just Moved In

I need help!  Please give me a number to call for help, from a real human being, on an account issue.  I waited to get connected for over an hour and a half.  This is unacceptable.  

4 REPLIES 4

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus support is usually pretty responsive on twitter.

Pam-MB
Coach

Was just on live chat.

I wonder why call in service is only Mon. till Fri. when you have a 24 hour,7 day a week service.

Anyway,it pays to have more than one computer in a room as while you wait for the chat person to come on you can work or play on the other computer.

45 minute wait,but a nice fellow.Techeeee coming tomorrow to fix problem.

aparently live chat is only during certain hours. at least for billing. Was rushed off saying they could not help me and to call the phone support in the morning. Went to go back on and try someones else but they are all gone. Guess that is why they rushed me off - quitting time!

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Technical support is 24/7 but sales/billing I believe closes at 8pm, or used to.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂