cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail/Telus email is currently down.

hologram123
Advisor

Just a heads up - our webmail is down at the moment. The queues are very high. Please be patient! We are working on it! So sorry for the inconvenience!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
613 REPLIES 613

Day 4, no estimates, no communication to help assure this will ever be done. This.... is unacceptable now. Beyond. Best in Canada, my ass.

Bricoleur
Friendly Neighbour
We have all been overly patient.
You promised it was fixed Friday.
It wasn’t.
Saturday it was up for less than an hour.
Then down.
Sunday still down.
Sunday evening and still down and you aten’t Even pretending to be on it!
Why?
Give us meaningful updates or after 47 years we will have to move to another service.
It is frustrating beyond belief that Telus can be so non-responsive to a MAJOR fault.

Totally agree.  I will be calling Shaw tomorrow.  3 days with no eta is unacceptable!  I have called multiple times with no satisfaction other than some individual saying "it is being worked on". Fed up.

Dawna
Neighbour
I have had no e-mail access or ability to log onto Telus webmail since Friday. Now Sunday evening.

Cleopatra59
Neighbour

This is unacceptable! I have had no email since Friday.  Your alerts are a joke and don't say anything except that it is intermittent which is a lie as I can't get any email.  Why does Telus keep saying they have the best network in Canada when I can't even get my emails delivered to me?  Your Alerts don't say anything about what is wrong with the service and I can't get through to Technical support for any help.

jenjen
Just Moved In

Is there any updates to the webmail problem?  Down since Friday - this is ridiculous!

Hi @jenjen, it's still being worked on. You can view all of the updates on this link. https://forum.telus.com/t5/Service-Status/TELUS-net-Webmail-Intermittent-error-when-accessing/ta-p/9...

jenjen
Just Moved In

I was looking for a current update.  last update on that link was yesterday.

That's the latest update at this point. Once we know more, the link will be updated. 

Bricoleur
Friendly Neighbour
Clueless for four days running is a rather poor look for customer service - would you at least admit to that?

We understand how you feel. We're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. 

BlueJay
Just Moved In

Even if there isn't anything new, a day without saying anything, is too long.

We are still working to have this resolved as we speak. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Such platitudes! The same for over 3 days now. You say you are a communications company...well, your customer relations are very poor. We would like more specific details and why there is such a problem fixing this. 

It will go a long way to have one month's free internet/email.

I wish I had more information available @sui2 I can sure understand how you feel. We're working hard to have this resolved as quickly as possible. 

Why is access denied..says I don't have sufficient privleges to access ????

From the Telus Outage site:

Estimated Time of Repair

August 15, Late evening

Sorry..can't find the post that I was referring to...it's gone.

@Irishgranny , I think what you're referring to is on the 1st page of this topic

I saw an update about the outage

Outage.PNG

The email system is down so I guess we all get a refund? Isn't that the way it is supposed to happen when you pay for a service they don't provide....you get your money back?

How can a sophisticated electronics company screw up their own email system for over 12 hours? I'm .....frustrated!!!!