cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage

Eddie100
Just Moved In

I am asking that my balance of GB usage be rolled over each month, I am paying for it and it is my property, I have asked the CRTC to have this purchased mandated for all customers and companies have the ability to do it. I consider the practise of zeroing an ethical issue of integrity and dishonest practise, thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
While it would be nice, it has the effect of making all plans unlimited, with the attendant upcharge. Furthermore, it's not your property, as a service is never property. You are purchasing a right to use a service up to a limit. It is your choice how much you use. Like any other subscription, whether a gym membership or a newspaper subscription, you don't get credits or rollovers of the content of the subscription from one period to the next.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
While it would be nice, it has the effect of making all plans unlimited, with the attendant upcharge. Furthermore, it's not your property, as a service is never property. You are purchasing a right to use a service up to a limit. It is your choice how much you use. Like any other subscription, whether a gym membership or a newspaper subscription, you don't get credits or rollovers of the content of the subscription from one period to the next.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post