Tv stuck on Netflix

Highlighted
Resident
I turned on my tv and it's stuck on channel 422, Netflix. None of the buttons on my remote do anything besides the on/off button.
Highlighted
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

What happens if you change the batteries?

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

When you try change channels etc, what color does the LED flash on the remote? It may be set to TV only instead of Optik.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Resident

Were you able to find a fix for this? I am having the same problem 😞 I have changed the batteries on the remote and the light on the box still flashes green (as usual) when I press buttons but nothing changes on the actual TV.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@KatR199  power cycle the Optik Receiver. Remove the power cord from the back wait 5 seconds and re insert it. Let the box re-initialize and see what happens.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Or, if your PVR is as difficult to access as mine, press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds.

Failing this as a solution, you may need to reprogram your remote.  Let us know.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"