The walking dead episode 6 season 7

Resident
On the previous Sunday (it's Monday) the walking dead released episode 6 of the 7th season. However although I record the series it did not show up. I searched the season in the search bar and only 5 episodes were present. Why didn't Telus air the episode? I'm curious if other users were able to record or watch the episode. After going forward in the time I noticed all the reruns were of episode 5... Would like an answer to why Telus didn't air the show if someone has information on it. Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User
On your remote press Menu>On demand>TV on demand

Under "entertainment" click on Walkind Dead, The>click OK> Click OK "view all 9" episode 6 is the 5th one to the right S7 E6 Swear

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus does not decide what is aired on any of the channels they host. That decision is entirely up to the channel / provider. I believe AMC is the sole provider of Walking Dead. Possibly their website has info on upcoming episodes.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Community Power User
Community Power User

Episode 6 aired yesterday. It's also available on VOD (video on demand)

IMG_0216.PNG

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Resident
I cannot find the episode at all. It does not show up on my VOD. Only put to episode 5. I cannot find anywhere to watch or proof of it airing at all yesterday... It's just really strange to me.
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User
On your remote press Menu>On demand>TV on demand

Under "entertainment" click on Walkind Dead, The>click OK> Click OK "view all 9" episode 6 is the 5th one to the right S7 E6 Swear

View solution in original post