The Mist on Spike supposed to be premiering 6/22/17 - but not showing in guide

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
happy
Neighbour

So - Spike has been advertising "the Mist" as premiering on June 22, 2017 - but I've just gone through the program guide and it's not showing.  I searched the entire week - and it's not showing.

When I do a search for title - the only Mist that shows up is the original movie back in 2007 on "on Demand".

Is there are reason that it's not showing in the guide?

mist.PNG

Community Power User
Community Power User

It is more than a week away, and often the supplier of the guide makes updates. There is a reference to another Stephen King movie on the 22 June, so it is possible it will be slid into the time slot. There is also the possibility the programming on Spike is different in  Canada vs the USA

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
happy
Neighbour

That's frustrating.  I was seeing adverts for it on channels up here - so assumed that if it's showing as an advert on current shows I'm watching up here, then it would be available in Canada.  Smiley Frustrated

I even went on the Spike website, but there was no way to contact them to ask this questions Smiley Frustrated  Smiley Frustrated  Smiley Frustrated

Community Power User
Community Power User

Really? Was easy to find:

I have another question or comment about on-air programming.

Send us a message at help@spike.com

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
happy
Neighbour

When you click on that tho - it's all about the Spke App - not for programming questions:

spike app.PNG

Community Power User
Community Power User

They have one email address for multiple issues. Try emailing anyways.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
Most Helpful
happy
Neighbour

Was sent this one to use by someone on their FB site -

spike-feedback@spike.com

So - that's where I sent it to (just in case anyone else is interested).

Thanks for your helpl :-)