cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus webmail down yet again

kruisey
Advisor

This is happening all the time why is this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey guys!

Webmail is in fact down. So sorry for the inconvenience!!! It has been down for the last few hours.

Here is the status: 

Issue Details:

Error and latency is experienced within TELUS.net webmail
  • Users are delayed or unable to access their email services

Actions / Updates:

INITIAL - Apr 17, 17:08 ET
  • Issue is isolated to email accounts whose password was just changed
  • Support teams continue to investigate, no ETR

We do not have an ETR but the fact it has been reported is great and we are on it to fix ASAP! Hang tight and thanks for your patience.

View solution in original post

132 REPLIES 132

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@enb54wrote:

Oops!!! Spoke too soon, just tried to log in to Webmail using Chrome and bunted out to login screen after about45 seconds. There is obviously something seriously wrong with this service...

Access using Chrome works fine for me, so it is not happening in all instances.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

@NFtoBCwrote:

@enb54wrote:

Oops!!! Spoke too soon, just tried to log in to Webmail using Chrome and bunted out to login screen after about45 seconds. There is obviously something seriously wrong with this service...

Access using Chrome works fine for me, so it is not happening in all instances.

1057 EDT April 21 2018 and Webmail via Chrome is working fine, hopefully finally fixed. As a former technical communications employee (packet switching, optics and digital microwave radio) I realize that intermittent troubles are the hardest to solve...

Not resolved for me either.

Tried restarting my computer... no luck. Can't reset my password, because it won't recognise the one I have - which I changed recently after much prodding from telus. Won't recognise my old one either.. I suppose I'm doomed to being stuck on the phone for hours tomorrow.

The bottom line here is ISP email is trash. Nobody should be using it, and nobody needs it, for anything. I log-in to my Shaw and Telus accounts with Gmail addresses. My Shaw addresses have sat unused for years, because that's how they work best.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@goodgriefwrote:

I suppose I'm doomed to being stuck on the phone for hours tomorrow.

You can contact them on Social Media either Facebook or Twitter. I found it painless on Sunday past, and had about a five minute wait. Just send a Private Message or DM.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

lotharwerk
Just Moved In