cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Support

mprice
Just Moved In
I have been trying to contact Telus to dispute charges. They keep adding charges that shouldn’t be there, they’ve already tried to fix it and assured it won’t happen again, but it keeps happening. When I call I keep asking to talk to a billing agent, the computerized person keeps saying she can help me, but I need to talk to a person. It’s so maddening the system won’t transfer me, even asking to be transferred over 10 times. I finally got fed up and said I want to cancel my services, then the computer said they would transfer me. Then they said the office is closed. At 9am on a Monday! How is this possible? This is so brutal. They have overcharged me by $110 and I can’t get anyone on the phone to fix it. Not to mention we have to restart our brand new tv boxes at least 3 times a week because the PVR keeps getting errors. I need the quality internet for work, but this is just becoming not worth it. Can someone please tell me how I can speak to an actual person?
1 REPLY 1

El-Eric

Hi @mprice I am sorry to hear about the difficulty you've had in contacting our team. Please send me a message and I will be happy to assist you