cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Neighbourhood having problems ?????

polecat
All-Star

Being blocked access because username is offensive. Used polecat from the day  the neighbourhood went on line. Whats up.  Banned all day today.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, it's definitely not you - it's affecting admin/mods as well. 

We're working with our vendors to root out the issues. It might take some time as the root cause is proving to be elusive but we'll give the all clear once I have confirmation we're good to go.

Thanks so much for your patience!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

xray
Hero

I've been dealing with the connection rejected error for a few days and now this.

forum error 2.png

forum error.png

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@polecat The forum was having issues last few days. Telus acknowledged the problem and was looking for the root cause. “Banned” and connection request errors, was one of the few issue(s). You weren’t banned just a glitch in the software. If you tried to log in enough times, you could eventually sign in/post. Seems to have been fixed or at least stabilized tonight.

@xray The picture uploading has been a problem for a while.

Thanks for the response. I was confused about it and I was looking everywhere for an answer. Got errors when I wasn't logged in for a couple of hours but when I did log in, all the errors vanished. Gave me the spooks though.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, it's definitely not you - it's affecting admin/mods as well. 

We're working with our vendors to root out the issues. It might take some time as the root cause is proving to be elusive but we'll give the all clear once I have confirmation we're good to go.

Thanks so much for your patience!

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I wasn't able to login to the forums for the last few days. It appears to be working now. Any update on the cause/resolution?

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

I found that clearing all the cookies for this site helped.

RonAKA
Rockstar

This is a test message. I composed a response to a question here the other day, and then lost it all when I tried to post it and I got a message saying I was banned. Have not bothered to come back since.

I've experienced that as well. Sometimes the reply actually goes through eventhough you get that error. You should check for your reply before posting another one.

I've also got into the habit of copying any long reply to the clipboard before clicking on Post just in case.

samiam
Coach

I am also having this problem in Chrome and Firefox.  I added https://forum.telus.com to my trusted list in Chrome and so far it's working.

That above link is wrong with current version of Chrome.  You need to eventually get to Internet Properties somehow.  What I did in Windows 10 is go to Control Panel >  Network and Internet > Internet Options > Security (tab) > Trusted (icon)