Telus Customer Service is really a joke...

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour

Actually yesterday i was trying to login into my email and it was not accepting my password,

Problem presisted then i tried  contacting telus customer service they kept me on hold for 45

minutes then a person answered and without listening my concern call got hung-up and from 

then till now they did not answered my call moreover it is very frustrating that you are not at all

intrested in resolving customers problem for which you are paid for, I am really verymuch frustrated

either i would not have taken so much pain to message you people.

thanks

Dennis Olson

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Is there something the residents of this customer-inhabited Neighbourhood can help you with? The neighbourhood is not a direct connection to Telus staff - you can call, use Twitter, or Chat from the 'Contact Us' section if you need staff help.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Is there something the residents of this customer-inhabited Neighbourhood can help you with? The neighbourhood is not a direct connection to Telus staff - you can call, use Twitter, or Chat from the 'Contact Us' section if you need staff help.

NFtoBC

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Neighbour

for that i should get a number first on which the are going to answer a proper

telus phone number on which i could get a real human.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Well, If you are going to call a scam group (Quick-IT-Help), rather than the Telus number in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page, it is unlikely you will get the result you want. 

NFtoBC
Highlighted
Rockstar

Did resetting your password not work to fix the issue?

ISP email is notorious for dropping passwords. My Shaw work email dropped my password so often I finally, and sadly, stopped using it directly. I forward now from Shaw to Gmail.