TELUS App Not Working

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

GarryJoshi
Just Moved In

The TELUS app was working fine on my Note 8 earlier running Android Nougat. However today that I have updated to the latest Android Oreo whenever now I open the app it only loads a blank screen at the start up and automatically closes itself after few seconds. Any idea how do I fix it guys?

Garry JoshI
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

1) Which Telus App? There are several, though I assume you mean the ‘My Account’ App

2) Oreo may have broken the App, as it is a relatively new OS release.

3) Adding a comment on the Google App Store, is likely the best place to get the developers attention, and make sure you have the most up to date version of the App.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
katbel78
Connector

You are not alone. Telus App  "My Account" is not working anymore on iOS iPhone 

Didn't update the iOS just the app. Since then I cannot login anymore. Other users are complaining about the same issue

I tried to delete the app, reinstalling, restarted iPhone 

Still cannot log in. I can on my computer, not on the iPhone Smiley Sad

Nudosu
Just Moved In

I am too facing the same error. How can we fix this? is there any solution available.

Regards

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I am having no issues logging in to the newest version of the My Account app on iOS 11.2.6. Make sure your app and iOS version are up to date to be safe.

What exactly are you seeing when you try to log in to the app? 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Nudosu
Just Moved In

Thanks Nighthawk, I found that i was using an older version of App. Just Updating now. Will be back if found any error.

Regards

Lola
Rockstar

The app is working fine on my phone, SG7, latest updates, but it's not compatible with my LG tablets. Cat Sad It's also working fine on my son's iThing7, running whatever the latest is for that.

Taylor34
Just Moved In
I can sign in but the the app (telus) cannot find any products
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Not sure what you mean. Can you provide more details?

Which App? The My Account App?

Which products? Services such as add-ons, or physical products, such as phones? 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
DTS
Just Moved In

I can no longer run the MyAccount App either. I'm using an older phone, and I guess they updated the app. Now I get a not compatible error message at the App Store, and can't leave a comment there.

This looks like another scheme to get me to buy a new phone. I view this as another reason to leave Telus behind.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The bigger question is how old is your phone, and what version of Android is it running? The app supports Android 5 (2014) and newer. If you're using a version of Android that is that old, you're missing a ton of security patches that have come out for later versions only.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂