cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3200m and Xbox One

Matdman
Organizer
Hey all.

Just got set up with Telus a couple of weeks ago. Went pretty smooth, other than one problem I'm having.

I have my Xbox One wired to my T3200m router. It seems like every day I have to pull the power from the router to restart it, because my Xbox One loses its connection.

I have an IP reserved for the Xbox. I have turned off IPv6. Played with some other settings. Nothing seems to help. Still a daily occurrence. A Google search seems like a lot of other people seem to have troubles with this router and their Xbox One's.

Anybody have any other suggestions? Everything else on my network works flawlessly. I'm just tired of turning on my Xbox and having to restart my router.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

So far, so good. Installed a gigabit switch last week, enabled ipv6 again. Have not had any issues being hard wired to the T3200m since doing all of that. I'm getting the best speeds I've seen with Telus on the Xbox now too. It's just too bad you need a switch to make it work, but at least it's working now.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

BradSilverberg
Just Moved In

Oh my god! l have the same problem! l am really tired of restarting my router! But luckily recently l have found a solution when l was browsing a website: place a gigabit switch between the modem and the console.Hoping this helps!