cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3200M Modem won’t connect to internet

Ethan1
Just Moved In
My Telus t3200m won’t connect to the internet and the internet light stays solid orange after trying to connect. I have tried turning it on and off and also resetting the modem and neither of these things have worked. I’ve tried multiple Ethernet cables and that doesn’t seem to help either. Please help ASAP I’m a university student and I have homework
6 REPLIES 6

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you tried calling Telus yet? A red/orange Internet light isn't often corrected by factory resetting the gateway. It usually indicates a connection problem between Telus and the modem/gateway.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I tried but I just missed their business hours for customer support. Is there anything I can do myself to fix it?

If you’ve got homework tonight you may need to hotspot if your phone. I’m giving them 10 more minutes then I’m off to bed.

Turns out that we tripped a breaker to the fiber optic box (white Nokia box) in our garage. Maybe that’s your issue?

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Kreklo wrote:
Turns out that we tripped a breaker to the fiber optic box (white Nokia box) in our garage.

Well, once discovered, that was an easy fix!  Thanks for sharing.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Same issue here. Been on hold and starting to memorize the hold music.