cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spanish channel

prettyprettybird
Just Moved In

Telus does not offer a full Spanish language channel. Please explain why not, considering other language channels are available? 

There is a large population of Spanish speaking people living in Canada. There is a huge population of US citizens who speak Spanish. The channel 2651 is only partial Spanish AND inappropriate programs!!!! I beleive a Spanish language channel would be well received.

Thank-you for your responxe.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It's called demand. Spanish likely isn't huge in demand here. I'd expect Asian and southeast Asian content to be the main demand as there are large communities of individuals from India and China here. USA has a huge spanish community. Canada does not.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It's called demand. Spanish likely isn't huge in demand here. I'd expect Asian and southeast Asian content to be the main demand as there are large communities of individuals from India and China here. USA has a huge spanish community. Canada does not.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂