cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So many lost connection to telus, why??

cafekief
Ambassador

it happens a lot, is an update? or does a cables or line coming into my house broking? telus is been her about a half a dozen times since we got telus tv, internet and just cancelled home phone!!

why is this happening?

3 REPLIES 3

cafekief
Ambassador

is it stress on my line coming to my house from the big light green cabinet?

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you contacted technical support yet like you've been advised many many times in the past? "Stress" is something that won't effect the line running to your house. Simply removing phone service won't affect the line or connection. In the last post you made about the buried line, you were also advised to call in because they can tell where the problem is and in most cases it has nothing to do with the phone line. If the techs were out there already I'd suspect the line isn't the issue.

Also, have you tried disconnecting your overpowered unsupported third party router that you previously said caused problems when connected? You were also provided information on how to sort that out and which settings to look for.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

cafekief
Ambassador

i have unplug it for about a week or so, my mom is going to phone telus tomorrow morning, and get all the set top boxes replaced and see what the issue is about the connection, i look at the ip address to the routers website and the DSL link was up for a one minute and the overall was up for 3 to 5 days i think

Thanks though! 😃