Smart Hub Bridging

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I just got the Telus smart hub with the ZTE MF275R router/modem and I can't get my NAT to be open on Xbox live, I have enabled UPNP and tired port forwarding but neither worked. So I was wanting to bridge the modem to my own router. However when I plug the output from the smart hub into the internet input port on my router I don't get an internet connection. 

Is there a way to bridge the smart hub? or is there a way to get smart hub to have an open NAT? 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

This has been discussed on the forums before. It's not possible. The ZTE doesn't have a public IP so no matter what you do on your end, it won't work to bypass the NAT error. Bridging won't be possible either.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

This has been discussed on the forums before. It's not possible. The ZTE doesn't have a public IP so no matter what you do on your end, it won't work to bypass the NAT error. Bridging won't be possible either.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post