cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Hub Bridging

tendash
Just Moved In

I just got the Telus smart hub with the ZTE MF275R router/modem and I can't get my NAT to be open on Xbox live, I have enabled UPNP and tired port forwarding but neither worked. So I was wanting to bridge the modem to my own router. However when I plug the output from the smart hub into the internet input port on my router I don't get an internet connection. 

Is there a way to bridge the smart hub? or is there a way to get smart hub to have an open NAT? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

This has been discussed on the forums before. It's not possible. The ZTE doesn't have a public IP so no matter what you do on your end, it won't work to bypass the NAT error. Bridging won't be possible either.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

This has been discussed on the forums before. It's not possible. The ZTE doesn't have a public IP so no matter what you do on your end, it won't work to bypass the NAT error. Bridging won't be possible either.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post