Showcase on Demand?

Neighbour

Does anyone know if this is available? I keep seeing ads for "incorporated" which shows that it's on Showcase, however there is no On Demand option (as advertised on TV). is Showcase ON Demand not available on TELUS Optik?

Community Power User
Community Power User

Are you subscribed to Showcase?  I expect you would need to be so subscribed to access the On Demand section, if available.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Neighbour

yes I definitely get the showcase channel but when I search for the show, it only gives me options on the channel. No options for Showcase On Demand. When in the on demand section on optik and searching for tv series, lots of other on demand networks show up like crave, hbo, but again, no showcase.

Community Power User
Community Power User

I don't subscribe to Showcase, so your knowledge on this is greater than mine. Let's see if others chime in.

NFtoBC
Neighbour

ok so after almost 2 hours on chat, I have discovered that it's not available on Showcase at this time. Apparently other carriers have this show on Showcase on Demand, but not TELUS. Hopefully TELUS gets it soon. The rep said "when the broadcaster releases it to us, we'll have it".

Community Power User
Community Power User

Some of Shaw's and Bell's media offerings are not released to Telus, as they've nothing to 'horse trade'. Maybe Showcase on Demand falls into a similar category. 

Thanks for sharing what you learned!

NFtoBC