cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning internet equipment

Lu
Just Moved In
Hello,
I am currently out of the country and I need to return the internet equipment that was supplied to me when I first signed up with Telus. I will have someone return the equipment on my behalf and would like instructions on what it is needed to be done so that I may relay those instructions to the individual who will be returning the equipment.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You will need to Call Telus and they will ship you a pre-paid return box. You will receive an itemized list of the equipment you need to return. Drop the box off at Canada Post and keep your tracking number.

Take a picture of the box with the equipment inside before you tape up the box for your own peace and mind. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

The complete process for returning these items is contained at this link. The description of steps is near the bottom of the linked page.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You will need to Call Telus and they will ship you a pre-paid return box. You will receive an itemized list of the equipment you need to return. Drop the box off at Canada Post and keep your tracking number.

Take a picture of the box with the equipment inside before you tape up the box for your own peace and mind.