cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return equipment address

mhiraaaaaa
Just Moved In

Hi! I cancelled my Telus internet and cable 2 months ago, I still haven't received the return waiver or box. I called Telus and they said to just put them equipment in any box and write my account number and name on it and mail it to them. I forgot to ask where I would be mailing it to, does anyone have the return equipment address?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Make sure you also have the tracking number for proof of delivery.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

TheAnimus
Just Moved In
I have the address in question. You do as they said pack all relevant equipment and remotes, wires and good stuff you want to send them back in a study box. Write you account number in full with your billing address and full name on a piece of paper and put it into the box with all the stuff. Then send it to:

TELUS RETURNS DEPOT
TELUS COMMUNICATIONS CORP
PO BOX 22300 LCD 24
RICHMOND BC V6X 0J1

The envelope they sent to me had this preprinted return postage paid label. Make sure that you tell Canada Post that it's an expedited parcel and that it should be going collect, you shouldn't have to pay out of pocket to return their material. Hope this helps.

~Darren

Make sure you also have the tracking number for proof of delivery.

Jerome
Just Moved In
Hi,
Did you pay Canada Post for mailing the Telus equipment without having the return waiver?
Thank you

Canada Post should not charge if customers do not have the waybill. They can either send it COD or just bill Telus directly as they have a shipping account with Canada Post for these situations.

JacobBlackLock
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

If you just take your box to Canada Post and say "send this to TELUS" they take care of the rest and ship it to the right place for no charge.

If you are sending back TELUS-owned equipment, make sure you get a Waybill number from Canada Post and provide that number to TELUS so they don't charge your for the device.